This is what happens when your college names its most dreaded series of submissions after the most feared organisation in the world.
1. You are still cradling your fest-post gaming/ New Yearâ€™s Eve induced hangover, when
2. *BAM* all of your professors slam the entire CIA II workload onto you
3. All of the deadlines magically coincide with all of the mid season premieres of all your favorite shows.
4. Though you end up getting addicted to new shows anyway (because YOLO!)
5. If you are an overachiever, your editor from XYZ journal will inform you of the deadline of your final draft, which is 3 days away (enter panic mode)
6. Your caffeine addiction is reinforced through tea/coffee
7. Concerned roommates/friends/parents might ask if you are sick (even if you may not be) and you may wonder why.
8. Comfort food seems even more comforting (Iâ€™m looking at you special maggi)
9. The constant conflict between presentations and assignments
10. thesaurus.com is your new best friend
11. And turnitin is your arch nemesis
12. Youâ€™ve put on a bit of weight (but hey you climb to the 40s everyday!)
13. Which makes you go on a (5 minute) canteen ban (come here cheese garlic toast)
14. You professor announces a group project
15. And of course you get the worst partners in the world
16. Some assignments are more fun than others (*cough* anthro exhib *cough*)
17. And when they are over you feel like youâ€™ve won a war (hopefully your CGPA will agree with this)
18. And then you realize that you have an honors assignment/ presentation/ both
Rinse and Repeat
WrittenÂ by Tanya Pal
Edited by Shaina Ahluwalia